Comply with the Environment Act 2021
The clock is ticking for the Environment Act deadline.
How is your local planning authority going to comply when budget and ecological resources simply aren’t enough to maintain BNG on every project, for 30 years? Defra’s study shows alarming deficiencies within LPAs:
LPAs use AiDash to ensure Environment Act compliance, scale LNRS, and get more done without needing more resources.
(Mostly) Automated biodiversity baselines
Identify habitats and apply the Defra metrics for an accurate biodiversity calculation, across all projects at once.
- More effective and efficient than sending ecologists out to every project site.
- Continuously updated to the latest BNG metrics so you can rest easy.
- Satellites and AI baseline massive areas of land nearly instantaneously.
AI-powered BNG planning workflows
Be confident that your local nature recovery strategies are being properly executed by developers.
- One platform to track and manage all of your BNG applications.
- Create an automated workflow to ensure all stakeholders are kept in the loop and ready to deliver.
- Automatically calculates environmental values and predicts future base scenarios so you can stay on target.
Streamlined compliance reporting
Submit progress reports to Defra and Natural England to ensure compliance, at the press of a button.
- Quickly consolidate development progress reports into a regional overview report.
- Automatically updated to the latest compliance standards.
- An end-to-end workflow to track, manage, and submit compliance reports over the 30-year monitoring window.
Continuous environmental monitoring
Never worry again about how to prove results on every project. During every assessment window. For 30 years.
- Ongoing biodiversity measurement to get data-driven evidence of BNG progress.
- Automated scans to ensure continuous alignment with your LNRS.
- Workflows to automatically notify stakeholders of any changes to the plan.